As many of you know, I am going to be spending this coming semester (August 24th - December 9th) studying abroad in Nicaragua. I can't believe how soon I'm leaving!! I leave Wednesday, so less than a week from now. There are days when I think that I'm crazy for deciding to do this, but mostly I'm excited. I don't really have much to say about it right now. I'm just doing some preparation and packing (which is SO hard. I hate packing right now). I'm spending the weekend at Dordt so that I can see my school friends before I leave, and then I'll be home on Monday until I leave on Wednesday. I'm sure that it will go by fast, but I will have an awesome time.
I hope that by reading this blog, you will get an idea of what I am doing down there. I also ask for your prayers as I travel and go a bit out of my comfort zone living with a family I have never met before and adjusting to a different culture.
No comments:
Post a Comment